The Learning Center for the Deaf has partnered with several local and national stores and restaurants who make donations based on a percentage of their sales.
Some examples are:
- Whole Foods Market - 5% Charity Day
- On August 22, 2012 5% of all sales in the Framingham store were donated back to TLC!
- Margaritas Restaurant in Framingham - Full Moon Madness Charity Program
- TLC was selected to be the Charity Partner in Q2 (April, May, June) of 2012, and 5% of the sales in the lounge area on nights when there was a full moon were donated back to TLC!
- Target Red Card
- Cardholders who select TLC as their charity of choice have a percentage of their sales donated back to TLC!
- Price Chopper AdvantEdge Card
- Shop & Earn
Please contact Erin Sweeney at 508.879.5110 x351 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information