The Learning Center employs 17 professionally trained, licensed/certified ASL/English interpreters, who are based at the Framingham headquarters. Our interpreters are of the highest quality and adhere to the NAD-RID Code of Professional Conduct.
In addition to providing interpreting services for the TLC community in Framingham, TLC Interpreting Services provides fee-for-service interpreting services to the broader MetroWest area.
Services include:• Consultation and/or direct services to public and private schools for K-12 related meetings - parent/teacher conferences, Open Houses, etc.
• Deaf community organizations
• State and local agencies
• Post-secondary - courses, meetings, etc.
• Medical centers, hospitals and doctors offices
• General needs - business meetings, job interview, religious services, etc.
• Consultation to interpreter training programs, internships, advocacy.
To hire an interpreter through The Learning Center for the Deaf, contact:
The Learning Center for the Deaf
848 Central Street, Framingham, MA 01701
V/TTY: (508) 879-5110 - for general information
firstname.lastname@example.org - to make a request